Monday, May 31, 2010

Link Love #9!

For this link party, I had over 100 links, thank you so much for your participation! I went and visited all the links but I could not leave comments to everyone of you, I am sorry!

There is something really exciting happening at Tea Rose Home, over the next several months, but I can't share the details with you yet... because of them I have been swamped with many things and deadlines (because of my procedure and recovery, I couldn't do much for a week!) I had less computer time than usual.

I chose several creations to spotlight for today's link love.

Take a look at this beautiful Butterfly Lamp. Isn't this gorgeous? Very delicate, yet very colorful and fun, I just love to look at it.


I found another craft blogger who creats beautiful things! Princy n Paris shares how to make this sweet apron for a little girl on her blog. I love the details she added.


Happiness is 5ive shared picture of her entryway she finished. I love how she used the things she already had and made the entryway such a warm and inviting space.


Kristabell Burgeoning made an amazingly cute Toddler Cardigan. I made something similar to this when my first child was born, but her's are way better than mine.


House of Smith shared her Hall Way Sign. It turned out so cute! While I was visiting her blog, I saw other parts of her house, looks like she is one talented decorater too!


Adventures in Dress Making shared this clever tutorial. Using her collection of vintage handkerchiefs and accesorized plain tank. So creative!

And...I have a special category this time...I know Tea Rose Home is more geared towards, feminine, romantic, and ruffly stuff... BUT, there are other parts of me; fun loving jokester and a mother raising two rowdy boys.

I couldn't help but to post these two links that made me smile.

I named the category "Got Boys?"

You need to check this out, this is one cute t-shirt, don't you agree?


Monster Tissue Holder. My boys wouldn't care for my tissue holder, but I know they will definately LOVE this one.


Thank you sharing your creations and talents everyone!

13 comments :

  1. Sachiko! :) Thank you so much for featuring my tissue holder. :P You just got me all giddy today. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for icluding me in your round up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you for featuring my apron!!! I'm so excited!!!:) I had tons of fun making it and it looks super cute on!!:)LOVE the butterfly lamp too!! NICE! All of the featured items are super cute!!:) Hope your having a fabulous Memorial Day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great Monday morning surprise to see my entryway featured!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finds (: thanks for sharing! I love the tissue holder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! I especially love the butterfly lamp. I missed it when I was looking through the links, so thanks for featuring it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ouau !
    Wonderful blog !
    Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I just saw that you featured my butterfly lamp. Thank you so much! I love your blog. I really enjoyed making this lamp, and believe me, it's even prettier in person.

    Thank you again!
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these are fantastic! And that tissue holder is great!! It's been a while since I've checked out any blogs and I have certainly missed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sachiko for the feature! I am so happy that you are doing a link party, I check it every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful. Great picks.. Love them all really do not know where to start.

    http://polwig.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tissue holder and the butterfly light! Fabulous!

    www.thatredheadedstepchild.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo! I feel so privileged to make an appearance on your fav. picks!
    Yay! I love your link up parties... the ideas are always so fun!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin