Saturday, May 21, 2011

Link Love No. 54

Hmm... We had lots of links this week. I feel really bad sometimes for not being able to leave comments to everyone’s links. I would love to do that, but my time is limited. I hope you don't get discouraged or offended...

I really appreciate that you guys keep coming back to participate. Thank you!

I saw many new faces this time; it is so fun to meet you all!

Ok, here are the link loves for this week.

There are SO MANY link parties out there, how do you manage to keep track of them?

Jam Hands has a great solution! I think she is so clever and organized, go check out her post to find out what she does.


Oh, how much I LOVE with this cute birthday party theme! Three Pixie Lane shared these amazing birthday party decorations. On her blog, she posted many pictures that are just so fun to look at. (I was drooling over many items...)


Sarah from Welcome to a good life turned a thrift store find skirt into a vintage inspired bowtie skirt. I love the color of the skirt and how well she constructed it. What a beauty!


I have seen so many fabric flowers, but Running With Scissors shared an amazing tutorial on how to make more real looking intricate fabric flowers. I can think of so many different ways to incorporate flowers like this in to my clothing design. Thank you for sharing!


Are you looking for a perfect skirt for the summer? iCandy shared this Ruffle Equation Skirt tutorial. I love how this skirt looks! Isn't is so pretty? I would love to have it in different colors!


Thank you so much everyone for another fun link party!

2 comments :

  1. Olá, realmente o tutorial dessa linda flor arrancou suspiros, sou apaixonada por rosas e é sempre bom aprender todas as técnicas.

    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my tutorial! I missed that you featured it, so my apologies for this late thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin