Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Jewelries 2 ~ Spring ~

Since the last post, I made some more jewelry. I have been wanting to list them on my Etsy shop, but each process takes a long time and I have been putting it off. I guess I really enjoy creating something, but I am not ambition enough at marketing and the other aspects of running a business.

Are you ready to take a look at what I have been working on?

The first pieces are these earrings. I wear more silver than gold, but I love how these pair turned out. Don't you think they look a little antique-ish?

I had these parts for a while; I finally made up my mind on what to do with them. I threaded them with silver pearl and made them into a bracelet. I know this will go with many different outfits.

Then, I decided to play with some antiqued brass finished chains. I combined four different types of chains to create this bracelet. I have to say, this is one of my favorite pieces.


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you probably have a pretty good idea that I have weakness for ruffles, laces and stuff. Wouldn’t it be so lovely if I could wear a lace motif necklace?

Lace motif by itself is wonderful; but how about 3 times the lace motif? Awesome!

After making fairly simple jewelry pieces, I wanted to make something with more detail. How about some fun bracelets with spring/summer colors?

After going through my jewelry making supplies, I know what I have and what I want to make with them. I am excited as they come along, but I started missing my sewing machine too... :)

10 comments :

  1. They are so beautiful! I would definitely shop in your Etsy store if you opened one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful! I would definitely shop in your Etsy store if you opened one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai...awesome Bolg.. too nice to see.

    please share more informations..



    Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really pretty! I need to break out my jewelry making stuff again---only problem is that I have a 1 year old that grabs and grabs and grabs. So I don't wear it very often. I love the ones you made. And I forgot to comment and tell you that the first necklace in the first jewelry post is my favorite. I loved it so much I showed the picture to my husband (and I don't show him girly stuff very often unless I LOVE it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Especially love the earrings with pearls - they look so vintage. And the three times the lace necklace - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleeaase post them in Etsy :) Is there someone who could do the posting for you? Someone that loves doing things like that? A teenager who could earn a little commission for each piece sold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all but especially the bracelet with the blue flower. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your handmade jewelry. They are all so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your jewelry. You have a great eye for combining. The metal components you incorporate are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and superb post so keep it up for more post and i really like this post

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin