Monday, November 10, 2014

Craft Room Tour / Interview at Cut Out + Keep


I have been away last week to attend a quilt retreat with my friends and it was so much fun! Since it was my very first retreat, I had no idea how many projects I should take and all. I didn't finish any projects, but made really good progress. I was too busy visiting and eating! I will share my projects when I am finished with them someday.

I had fun being interviewed by Cat of Cut Out + Keep. My craft room tour and the interview is on their blog. Please hop over to see more pictures of my sewing room and read all the fun questions and answers.

Happy Monday!

3 comments :

  1. You have a lovely craft space! Mine is only about 2/3 the size of your room. I have to de clutter so it will be as neat looking as yours. Where do you cut out fabric? My cutting table is too big for my room and I will have to reconsider having it in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a craft room unfortunately :-( How I would love to have that space. It looks great and so ordered, Sachiko.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin