Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Giveawy Winners!

If you are the reader from U.S, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. If you are a reader from outside of U.S, I still hope that your week has been wonderful one. I usually wait to put up our Christmas tree and decorate our house after the Thanksgiving. Though, I am tired from getting ready and cooking for Thanksgiving, I drag my feet to do so. So, I suggested to Mr.TRH that we will start couple days before the Thanksgiving... and I LOVED IT.

I feel like I can just dive in to enjoy all the fun anything related to Christmas. Today, I was listening to Christmas music while I cooked dinner ( Frank Sinatra and Mindy Gladhill anyone?) and cozied up on the couch and watched my ultimate fab "While You Were Sleeping" with my family by the fire place.
Ahh... all those little fun things around Christmas...

I will talk more about them in my future post, but I am ready to announce the winners for the giveaway. Are you all ready?

The winner for the Bee Keeper Necklace is...

Ruth Lutz


The winner for the pink eclectic statement necklace is...

BETHBUSCH2003


The winner for the Winter Daisy PDF pattern is...

Nanna Chel



Congratulations! The winner of the bee keeper necklace and pink necklace, please email me your shipping info and it will be on your way! For the winner of the PDF pattern, I need your email address. :)

Thanks you all for participating! I will see you at my next post.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, I am one of the winners! How exciting! Thanks so much Sachiko. I have emailed you just now. Congratulations to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to win! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin